[ACM] News and Reminders

acm at listserver.njit.edu acm at listserver.njit.edu
Mon Oct 4 16:19:28 EDT 2004

Hello everyone,

As those who were at the last meeting are aware, we will be painting our
room this weekend.  Currently, we are undecided on the color.  So,
anyone who has an opinion can go to our web forum
(http://acm.njit.edu/forum) and post their color preference.  The thread
is under general chat, and should be easy to find.  If you can't find
it, though, you should be able to just go to
http://acm.njit.edu/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=76&rid=6&S=62ecef291034330a0193d3f59663ce4f&pl_view=&start=0#msg_255

If you have never posted on the forums before, you may need to register
(a painless process, I assure you).

One piece of important news: our secretary, Julia Lim, is resigning, and
we will need to have nominations and elections for a new secretary
within the next few weeks.

Also, as a reminder, we have a meeting this Wednesday at 4:00pm in GITC
2400.  Hope to see you guys there :)

Tim Bennett
President of ACM at NJIT