***AIS*** HOLI FINALIZED

Puja Madan pm8 at njit.edu
Sun Mar 21 11:49:27 EST 2004

Hey Everyone,

     As you know our Holi Show is just around the corner. Just in case you haven't seen the flyer : http://www.ilovetribe.com/flyer/12/ . I wanted to ask all the members to please bring in old colorful saris or dupattas. If you can let us borrow them for that night it would be much appreciated.

Also, If you are not participating either on stage or back stage and would like to be a part of AIS/GSA's event then please contact me pm8 at njit.edu (Puja) or as4 at njit.edu (Akshar) to be involved! Thanks so much and hope to see everyone there on Friday!!

Sincerely,
Puja Madan
Vice President of AIS