***AIS*** I.T. OPENINGS at HANSOFT

recruiter at hansoftinc.com recruiter at hansoftinc.com
Thu Apr 1 15:18:01 EST 2004

Hi,

I am a recruiter at Hansoft Inc. I wish to contact all students who are
looking to work in the IT industry.  We have openings for entry level and
experienced testers. Students on OPT can also apply for entry level jobs
for a jump start to their career.

ABOUT US: Hansoft Inc, is a consulting company providing lab based and
on-site Business Analysis, Specialty Validation Practices like CFR, Hipaa,
ETL and Software QA Automation training. Hansoft focuses on the entire
SDLC with special emphasis on Inception, Analysis and Testing phases.
Hansoft empowers the exchange, execution and integration of software
consultancy   projects   with a strong edge for human resource
management.   By building strategic alliances with world-class companies,
Hansoft serves a plethora of multinational businesses. Hansoft is a
Preferred Vendor to various Fortune 500 Clients. Hansoft has a "STATE OF
THE ART PROFESSIONAL FACILITY" in a Centrally Located Corporate Business
Facility in Princeton, NJ, with additional offices in DELAWARE, NEW
HAMPSHIRE, CONNECTICUT, and NEW YORK.

JOB DESCRIPTION: We are looking for Recent Graduate/Post Graduate
professionals to fill our Business Analysis, Specialty Validation
Practices (like CFR, Hipaa, ETL) and Software QA Automation Training
needs. If you have a sound technical background coupled with excellent
communication skills we have a challenging opportunity for you in the
field of Information Technology and Business Process Analysis. In addition
to excellent opportunities all over the U.S., we offer an excellent
training program, competitive salary, and comprehensive benefits.
Positions for recent graduates with BS/MS/MBA in MIS, CIS, Computer
Science, with any engineering background

REQUIREMENTS: -Excellent communication skills and presentation skills,
written and verbal -Should have programming background. -Knowledge of
Databases and OOPS concepts. -BS/MS/MBA degree (CS, MIS, Computer
Information Systems) PLUSES: JAVA, C, C++, .Net, UNIX, PL/SQL, RDBMS.

Candidates should be open for relocation any where in USA. WE SPONSOR WORK
VISAS. Students on F1 with OPT are welcome. Please forward this email to
all your colleagues who would be interested in a career with Hansoft Inc.

If interested please submit your resume to recruiter at hansoftinc.com. If
you pass our screening requirements we will be in touch with you. Please
indicate all your necessary contact details and current status in the
United States.

Regards

Recruiter
Hansoft Inc.
716.886.9050(W)
716.566.8401(C)
www.HansoftInc.com

Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail can
not be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
address/addresses where our mail is received. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.