***AIS*** Adam Shain For VP of Student Affairs

ams9 at njit.edu ams9 at njit.edu
Thu Apr 8 17:55:50 EDT 2004

Dear AIS Members,
  My name is Adam Shain. I know that your orginization is big on the issues on
campus, that is why I am looking for you votes. I am running against someone
who is greek so I neeed help where ever possible. I am running because I think
I can best represent students in all aspect. Also with the new campus center
being completed we will be able to re-evaluate our contract with GDS and there
should be someone who knows a lot about the food industry to work with the
partys that be. I have already done a lot of work with GDS, all the meal deals
that they have I directly had a part in those. If I could have your support
that would be great.

Thank You,

Adam M. Shain
Newark College of Engineering Rep